A presentation tune-up is a two-hour-long presentation training workshop that focuses exclusively on you and your needs
In a presentation tune-up, you can refine your public speaking skills, prepare for an important speech or fix a specific problem.
How does it work?
We start with a questionnaire that identifies the areas you want to cover in the presentation training workshop. We review the questionnaire, along with background materials—such as video of previous presentations or a slide deck—before the presentation training workshop.
If your speech involves sensitive or confidential information, we'll execute a non-disclosure agreement.
Then we meet for two hours in your office, where we work on the issues you've identified. Coaching is delivered one-on-one, to ensure it's useful and relevant.
A same-day presentation training service is available for emergencies. All rates include preparation, equipment and workshop time.
Extra rehearsal time is available, as are writing and editing services.
A different approach to presentation training
Presentation tune-ups are tailored to your specific needs. We help clients:
- Present with more impact
- Plan, write and polish presentations
- Rehearse with video-based critiques
- Practice questions and answers
- Calm nerves and build confidence
- Minimize ums, aahs and other distractions
- Use presentation technology effectively
- Prevent technical and logistical problems
- Exploit video and social media
- Find their authentic speaking voice
- Moderate panel discussions with authority
- Chair conferences with confidence
We also work with communications professionals to reinforce corporate standards and prepare executives for important presentations.
Tune-up your presentation today
Presentation tune-ups are delivered by Christopher Dillon, a veteran communicator who provides training services to leading organizations throughout Asia.
To learn more, please email .